Where will the world be going?
- US bond sale slowdown
- European economic slowdown
- China slowdown and crashing of zombie companies
- General insecurity
- China no slowdown / strengthening Yuan
- High inflation
- Bitcoin distinguishes more from “crypto” space
- Spot Bitcoin ETFs in US market
- Turkey defaults
- El Salvador bond launches
- at leat two more countries adopt Bitcoin as a national currency
- More lightning transactions and bigger transactions
- Lightning moves bitcoin from store of value to means of payment
- More populist leaders being elected.
- More “tax the rich” backlash from the likes of Elisabeth Warren
- Less Corona + returning to normal
- World learned nothing from the massive pandemic – instead polarisation of views. No ability to balance risks / returns based on evidence.
- UK government limps on
- Biden continues lame-duck presidency
- Trump was not elected as a Republican candidate.
- Saurez, DeSantis, Abbott are likely to be republican candidates. (Republicans win election after Democrats fail to shake off their woke wing of the party)
- More countries will look at the El Salvador bonds.
One Reply to “Should anyone ask, my 2022 predictions.”