- comfortable warmth and air freshness
- energy efficient
- recover waste heat using a heat recovery unit
- control humidity, CO2 and temperature levels using software
- filter incoming air (spring pollen kills me)
And most importantly:
- never ever smell a cat toilet again.
I started reading this excellent ventilation in Germany primer (it’s in German but you can use this Google Translate link to Englishify things).
So tomorrow morning I’m meeting with the folks from EST Berlin to discuss airflow and heating. Before then I made this quick diagram to prepare me for how it could work.
F17 Ventilation Concept v0.1 – using negative pressure to pull in fresh air (comments welcomed in the doc)
|Ideally the ventilation includes heat recovery (and a filter to protect against spring pollen)|